Hello dosto Today in this article I will tell you how to protect your AdSense account from terminate/ban. Safety tips for AdSense account. It is very important for you to protect your AdSense account account from termination if your AdSense account permanently disabled then you can not earn money from the AdSense any more,so keep the point that i will in this article to protect your AdSense account
Safety tips for AdSense account
- Never click on your own ads in your website if you click on your ads then AdSense detect that it invalid activities on AdSense account and then you will get an email that your AdSense account have disabled due to invalid click on your website so besure that don’t Click on your own ads.
- Check your AdSense CTR daily to protect your AdSense account many of the user click on your ads regularly because of this your CTR increase and your AdSense account disabled by invalid activities To protect your AdSense account from this click don’t tell your website name to anyone how to Click on your keep your website from such person For this use plugin
- If your CTR is going high then AdSense think there is a invalid click on AdSense ads so AdSense ban your account in this you have yo remove ads on your site or you can use plugin for protect your website for invalid activities but it can only find WordPress user and Blogger use has to remove ads from there website
- Don’t place your AdSense ads on another website than is not verified by your AdSense account. If you place ads then it will count in violating the AdSense policy and your AdSense can be suspend. You can use subdomain .
- Don’t buy traffic from any website to increasing traffic in your website for earning this will disable your AdSense account permanently. This will count in invalid traffic many user getting the ads limit on their AdSense account
Here are the safety tips for your AdSense account to protect your AdSense account from permanently disabled follow these tips to protect your AdSense account
Thanks for reading share this article